Re: OGC's proposed GeoSPARQL standard

From: Raj Singh <rsingh@opengeospatial.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 11:00:22 -0400
Cc: "discussion@arstandards.org" <discussion@arstandards.org>, "public-poiwg@w3.org" <public-poiwg@w3.org>
To: roBman@mob-labs.com
Carl has coordinated with the W3C SPARQL folks on a review of this.

It's hard to comment on any specific relationship to a domain of interest such as AR. My general opinion on questions like this is that the technology should be loosely coupled enough to support a wide range of innovation by creative developers in all domains. As long as we support RDF in the POI work, things should take care of themselves in the AR arena.

---
Raj
The OGC: Making location count...
http://www.opengeospatial.org/contact