OGC's proposed GeoSPARQL standard

From: Rob Manson <roBman@mob-labs.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 00:38:28 +1000
To: "discussion@arstandards.org" <discussion@arstandards.org>, "public-poiwg@w3.org" <public-poiwg@w3.org>
Thought I'd post this link to both groups as it seems very relevant in a
lot of ways.  Especially back to some early points I made about the
separation between "representation" and "query".

        OGC Seeks Comment on candidate GeoSPARQL standard
        http://www.opengeospatial.org/standards/requests/80
        Please note: This Request is scheduled to close on 5 August
        2011.

George, Raj, Carl - what are your thoughts on this in relation to AR?

roBman