DEADLINE for AR Standards meeting Position Papers is January 17

From: Christine Perey <cperey@perey.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 11:45:02 +0100
To: "public-poiwg@w3.org" <public-poiwg@w3.org>
Hello all,

POI WG followers and members are invited to participate in the upcoming
meeting of experts advocating for international standards in AR.

Please visit: http://www.perey.com/ARStandardsMeetingFeb2011.html

This will take place immediately following Mobile World Congress in
Barcelona.

Position papers nourish our community thinking and get topics on the
meeting agenda.

Please prepare position paper in accordance with guidelines provided

http://www.perey.com/ARStandardsPaperInstructions.html

If you need an extension, please notify me of your planned date of
submission.

Regards,

--
Christine