From: Roy Davies [mailto:roy.c.davies@flexstudio.co.nz]
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 4:23 AM
To: Thomas Wrobel
Cc: Jens de Smit; Seiler, Karl; cperey@perey.com; public-poiwg@w3.org
Subject: Re: The Object Primitive

Hi,

Accuracy is important.  If all data was accompanied by some measure of its accuracy, which in turn is a measure of the accuracy of the instruments, the mathematical model, even of alterations made in the data, we would probably not trust any numbers we see because the compound errors would be enormous.  Best to keep such things quiet, perhaps so we can live in blissful ignorance.

/Roy.
Dr. Roy C. Davies, The VR Guy.
Managing Director, LOOK-HERE IP Holdings Ltd.
Consultant and Managing Director, The Flexible Reality Studio Ltd.
Senior Research Fellow, Auckland University of Technology (AUT)

EMAIL: roy.c.davies@ieee.org, roy.c.davies@flexstudio.co.nz, roy.c.davies@aut.ac.nz, roycdavies@mac.com

LINKEDIN: http://nz.linkedin.com/in/roycdavies
MYSPACE: http://www.myspace.com/roycdavies
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/roy.c.davies