Re: [AR Standards Discussion] Getting started with the W3C AR Community Group

Thanks to Rob for his post a few minutes ago suggesting that W3C AR
Community Group focus (exclusively?) on "within browser" [Philipp's (D)
in the memo [1]].

I had started this reply (below) so I still want/feel the need to send
it (for the record).