Re: [AR Standards Discussion] Getting started with the W3C AR Community Group

Hi Philipp,

I think we're on the same page.  If something substantive comes out of
the group there's nothing precluding it leading to a standards
track...but the initial goal is more communication I believe.

Personally I think we will soon have all the tools we need for a Web
Based AR, if the current standards/APIs mature as it looks like they
will.  So I'm not proposing anything new...just trying to call out
related requirements that will ensure these standards/APIs are useful
for us as they develop.  This includes declarative 3d too 8)

roBman