Re: Proposal: The "POI as a simple collection of links" data model

Hi Karl,

if we aim to make this standard work within html5 then you're absolutely
right.

However, if it's targeting other types of browsers and other contexts
then I think there is some merit in being able to serialise the payload
of a link (the bit between the >*< ) while still identifying it's
canonical source (href=canonical_source).  It is definitely a logical
possibility.

And if the standard supported this but did not require it then html5
compatibility could still be maintained too (maybe as a profile).

roBman