Re: Categorization + Whether a POI must have location

My question about whether or not a POI must have a location comes down to
whether or not location is important.

 Take for example the "'66 Camaro", I can identify this point of interest by
its distinctive style. There is a great deal of interesting data associated
with this car.  While I will not try to argue that this car has no location,
I would argue that its location isn't necessary to pull the interesting
data.

Andy