Re: POI data model

Examples!
An example of a 2D building outline in CityGML is at [1]. Also see [2] for a GeoRSS GML description of a polygon. Notice that they use the same GML description of the geography. CityGML has a lot more "metadata" around that polygon.

[1] http://www.ogcnetwork.net/gml-citygml
[2] http://www.georss.org/gml#Polygon
---
Raj