Re: POI data model

On 28/10/2010 17:34, Raj Singh wrote:
> Changing the subject line for data model discussion.
>
> Jens please explain. I'm not familiar with the term fiducial markers.

It's these (usually) black and white markers that are used in certain AR
experiences to help the computer recognize an object (by the way, I just
learned from my background research that they are either called
"fiduciary markers" or "fiducials", sorry about writing that down
incorrectly). It's basically a deliberately simple image that a computer
can easily recognize and track.

Example here:
http://www.augmentedenvironments.org/lab/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/fiducial.jpg

Regards,