Re: Some more Use Cases

Hi Jacques,

I would say that both of these are special cases of the "GUIDE" use
case. Slide 2 of [1]

The first (maintenance with remote expert assistance) is also a special
case of "PLAY" use case. Slide 4 of [1]

I think that collaborative AR use cases are interesting, but unless it
is revised, are beyond the scope of the POI WG charter.

These would be valuable fodder for discussion with the real time
collaboration industry consortium (the International Multimedia
Telecommunications Consortium [2] ).

I will inquire with the executive director and management team of IMTC
if they have interest in participating in the next cross-standards
meeting in Barcelona, Spain Feb 17-19, 2011.

Regards,

Christine

Spime Wrangler

cperey@perey.com
mobile (until Dec 7) +86 132 6171 6195
VoIP (rings in Beijing) +1 (617) 848-8159
Skype Christine_Perey

[1] http://www.perey.com/ARStandards/Three_Use_Cases.pdf
[2] http://www.imtc.org/