Re: A non AR use case: Check in

Does all this really need to be in the POI itself though?, rather then
just letting a POI (which contains the locational trigger) link to a
separate piece of data of various forms ver a URI
Rather then trying to cover absolutely everything inline in the POI,
this lets us just link a POI to, say, a, calender, or a RSS feed, or a
website.

I still think we need extensibility, but I think the separation of
trigger and content is a useful one, and we shouldn't lose it.