Re: Geolocation and POI

I think it is important to the note that a POI standard is critical to the
continued growth of augmented reality.  While of course POI is relevant to
Geolocation work, there is far more to augmented reality than just POI.
Because of this I think that there should be consideration for a new AR
working group that collaborates closely with Geolocation on the POI spec but
also considers the AR as its primary goal.

more later

Andy Braun