Re: AR landscape - proposed document

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for proposing this outline and to be the editor for this
document. I'm sorry that this could not be discussed during a conference
call when more people could participate.

I am not clear on what those who attended the face-to-face meeting
responded to this proposal. Perhaps someone who was in Atlanta could
share the highlights of the discussion with the larger group?

Could you please clarify the role of the Korean community members? I'm
sure that they are highly qualified but I don't see why it is necessary
for this to be Korean focused or co-authored by people in the Korean
market.

I would like to see the global community equally involved in the project.

Regards,

Christine

Spime Wrangler

cperey@perey.com