Re: Next steps

Great to see areas of technical discussion like this already emerging that
would fit very well into the scope of the proposed charter. I think this
bodes well for future of this working group and should be a signal to the
w3c management team to fast track getting this group off the ground while
the community engagement is still strong.

Dan