Re: thoughts towards a draft AR WG charter

Hey Marc,

I think your point about not creating misunderstanding is a fair one.
However I think there's an opportunity to use that to the groups
advantage.

I also understand your point about "augment", however it's a verb not a
noun and your use of that on the Hoppala site really seems to be trying
to nominalise it.

I'm obviously biased though 8)

roBman