RE: thoughts towards a draft AR WG charter

Hello Matt,
This is chandru, looking into AR in OMA and sorry being late-in into poiwg.
I'm glad to join this group to hear valuable discussions, which enables me
to contribute in standardizing the AR in a renowned org like w3c:-)
I observed place-holders in the draft charter and hope we fill with more
relevant and rich specifications for AR soon. Few things I'm vague at -
	- is the group only limited to specify the poi data format?
	- can we extend the scope for store and render the AR contents as
well?
	- specify user interactivity actions (eg Click to Respond etc)
	- secure transport mechanism for AR contents delivery

Matt, can you pls advice me on how to join member-poiwg@w3.org, though LG is
member of W3C.

Thanks,
Chandru