Re: Multitouch Pointer Events to Work As Legacy Mouse Events

Hello Patrick,

Sorry for the late response. Here is a codepen:
https://codepen.io/dkebude/pen/zYKpZvv

To clear things further up, we are working on this on a 21.5" device with
an infrared touchscreen utilizing Chrome v87.0.4280.88. The touchscreen has
a navigator.maxTouchPoints value of 6. So, we can utilize up to six
touches.

What the codepen does is as follows:

* The interface activates on a pointerdown event on the button with the
"PRESS ME" text on it.
* If a pointerup event occurs on the button, the interface disappears
* The interface consists of a video and a scrollable text. What we are
trying to do is to control the video or scroll the text while we keep
pressing the button.

Best,
Doğancan

Patrick H. Lauke <redux@splintered.co.uk>, 24 Ara 2020 Per, 16:51 tarihinde