Re: Pointer Events 2 update

Dear all,

just a note that after a bit of a delay, Philippe is going to set the
wheels in motion on getting PE2 published as Proposed Recommendation. If
you have any concerns, or feel there are any blockers that should be
addressed before that happens (I'm not aware of any at this stage),
please shout now.

Thanks,

Patrick

--