Re: Merging extension into core PE v3 - steps to FPWD?

Hi Patrick,

Google would be happy with moving forward with that. Currently the main
features in V3 are

   - directional touch actions
   - getCoalescedEvents
   - getPredictedEvents
   - pointerrawupdate

that we believe are valuable and each have some potential developers to use
it.

Cheers,
Navid