PE version 3

From: Navid Zolghadr <nzolghadr@chromium.org>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2019 10:44:33 -0400
To: “public-pointer-events@w3.org” <public-pointer-events@w3.org>
Cc: "Patrick H. Lauke" <redux@splintered.co.uk>
Hi,

Now that we moved PE v2 <https://www.w3.org/TR/pointerevents/> to
recommendation I wanted to discuss more in depth about extension content
<https://w3c.github.io/pointerevents/extension.html> and plans for starting
the V3 and possibly come up with some content for TPAC meeting (official or
unofficial) if we have any at that time.

Mainly I'd like to know what other vendors think of the content in the
extension
doc <https://w3c.github.io/pointerevents/extension.html> mainly coalesced
events, predicted events, and pointerrawupdate and whether they think of
implementing these features.

I'm open to have a teleconference to get this started if people like that
format more.

Cheers,
Navid