F2F at TPAC 2018 - Thursday afternoon (and optional Friday morning)

I've just updated https://www.w3.org/wiki/PointerEvents/Meetings#TPAC_2018

See the times, room assignment, and proposed topics of discussion. I'm
sure we can cover most of this on Thursday afternoon, but can keep
Friday as a potential overflow.

Thanks,

Patrick

--