Re: Questions/discussions points for F2F at TPAC 2018 next week

On 16/10/2018 13:26, Olli Pettay wrote:
> On 10/16/2018 07:45 AM, Patrick H. Lauke wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> although I originally indicated we'd probably only need one day, we
>> have - as you can see from the schedule
>> https://www.w3.org/2018/10/TPAC/schedule.html - been given two slots
>> (Thursday and Friday). I don't think we necessarily need both, so
>> could I ask participants here what their preferred day would be / what
>> works best for them?
>
> I'll be busy with web components, happening also on Thursday and Friday.
> So I'd prefer, I guess, Thursday for pointer events stuff.

Not having heard any further suggestions/comments on this, I would
recommend then that we meet on Thursday. I'll pop a schedule up on the
wiki later tonight/early tomorrow

https://www.w3.org/wiki/PointerEvents/#Meetings

Let's keep Friday as a potential in case we have more that we want to
cover/discuss.

Patrick H. Lauke