Re: Pointer Events 2 results

Hi Olli,

Just to save you some time, don't worry about all the tests. Philippe ran
them all for all the browsers. I also ran all the ones that were in
less-than-2 and it went down to only a few tests.
The remaining ones
<http://w3c.github.io/test-results/pointerevents/less-than-2.html> are
indeed failing in FF and may need some sort of fix.