Re: PEWG call this Wednesday 22 February

Thanks Patrick.  Navid's last thread
<https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-pointer-events/2017JanMar/0082.html>
suggested these agenda items:

   1. Discuss WPT results
   <http://w3c.github.io/test-results/pointerevents/all.html> and confirm
   there is a plan for each one not yet passing in two implementations
   <http://w3c.github.io/test-results/pointerevents/less-than-2.html>
   2. Specify that "click", "dblclick" and "contextmenu" events are
   PointerEvents <https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/100>
      - Blocked on getting some data on Ted on why this is worth doing.
      Absent compelling data I suggested we just punt and continue to use
      'MouseEvent'
   3. How should PointerLock vs setPointerCapture work together?
   <https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/176>
   - Mustaq and Navid have a proposal on the issue, waiting for feedback.
      Let's discuss.
   4. The rest of: What is the relationship between SetPointerCapture,
   PointerLock, and browser default behaviors?
   <https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/135>
      - We still need to do some more research, probably nothing more to
      discuss today.

Rick