RE: ACTION-159: Send current test results for edge to public-pointer-events with bug links for any outstanding failures.

Indeed – I was somehow missing some tests – I thought it was too good to be true 😊. I had a fresh clone of the repro, but was missing some commits. I just updated my repo again and will rerun again. Will update later today or Monday.

From: Rick Byers [mailto:rbyers@chromium.org]
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2017 2:34 PM
To: Ted Dinklocker <Ted.Dinklocker@microsoft.com>
Cc: Pointer Events Working Group <public-pointer-events@w3.org>
Subject: Re: ACTION-159: Send current test results for edge to public-pointer-events with bug links for any outstanding failures.

Thanks for doing this Ted!
I'm thrilled to hear there's so much green!  A little TOO much green actually ;-)

It seems some tests are missing from your test results - idlharness.html (which should have failures about tangentialPressure and twist last I checked) and pointerevent_touch-action-pan-left-css_touch-manual.html (which should fail because Edge doesn't yet support pan-left,right,up,down).  Did you just exclude them?  Or were you perhaps using an older snapshot of the test suite?

Thanks,
   Rick

I ran the tests locally following the instructions on https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests. My environment was a Surface Pro 4 running the latest Insider Build (15007). While I had to rerun 4 tests that failed during the automated run (user error while running the tests), everything is passing on Edge. JSON attached.

Cheers!

Ted

ACTION-159: Send current test results for edge to public-pointer-events with bug links for any outstanding failures.

http://www.w3.org/2012/pointerevents/track/actions/159

Assigned to: Ted Dinklocker