Re: PEWG call this Wednesday 11 January - agenda items?

It definitely sounds like we need to chat about #100 - in particular
whether we want to continue down the path of special-casing the fractional
co-ordinate handling as Edge has done, or (as Olli suggests) solve the
problem by trying to move pointerType up to MouseEvent.  But we probably
need Olli there for that discussion.

The other thing that would be useful I think is to try to review the test
status.  How close are we to having each test pass on two of the three
implementations?  Stone recently provided updated test results for Gecko,
*Ted* have you made any progress getting the results for the latest copy of
the tests on Edge?  Is this something we could review Wednesday?

Thanks,
   Rick