Re: [pointerevents] Need a test for 'touch-action: pan-x pan-y' behavior for multi-finger panning

From: Rick Byers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2017 16:34:22 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
Perhaps this test should also test the `pinch-zoom` property?
Alternately that could of course be a separate test, but since they're
 technically still manual tests it's nice to keep the number of
separate test files to a minimum (ideally each operation we ask a user
 to do would occur in no more than a single test file which would
validate everything we care about for that interaction).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by RByers
Please view or discuss this issue at