Re: Conference Call on 3 August 2016

I'm on vacation starting tomorrow until Aug 22nd.  Talking with dtapuska@
and the rest of the chromium dev team, I think we've got enough results
from the hackathon to focus on our implementation without having meetings
for a few weeks.  In particular, we're aiming to add the additional compat
metrics and be at launch-quality for Chrome 54 (so we can do that Android
beta field trial) which branches on Aug 25th.  So dev time is tight :-)

How about we just pro-actively cancel meetings until Aug 24th and continue
the ongoing discussion on GitHub?

Thanks,
   Rick