Re: Draft agenda: 6 July 2016 call

Hi Patrick,

Since Mustaq is not around I don't think we can have a very productive
discussion on the first item as he put up that pull request.

Instead can we add maybe this item which might also fall into the last item
anyway which is talking about any outstanding PR.
https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/pull/76

Thanks,
Navid