Re: F2F at TPAC 2016?

On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 4:25 AM, Patrick H. Lauke <redux@splintered.co.uk>
wrote:

> On 23/02/2016 14:30, Rick Byers wrote:
>
>> I'm planning on being at TPAC, and I'd also love (at least a short) F2F
>> with whoever else will be present.  I think there's a good chance we'll
>> have some interesting spec changes to discuss around that time, so it
>> could be a great opportunity to make progress F2F.
>>

> The deadline for reserving physical space(s) at TPAC is at the end of this
> month. Before I go ahead and organise this, could I just ask very
> explicitly:
>
> - will you be at TPAC ?

Yes

> - do you think a F2F would be beneficial in taking the work on PE further

Yes

> - any particular topics/activities you foresee doing during the F2

Resolve all outstanding level 2 blocking bugs.  In particular (if not
already resolved): the hit testing issue
<https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/8>, and the mouse event compat
model <https://github.com/w3c/pointerevents/issues/7>.

> - how much time you think we'd need to allocate for the F2F

We should do a lot of the work for the above before hand, leaving the f2f
for primarily any outstanding contentious issues.  I'd want at least 60
minutes, and guess that any more than 2 hours would probably be too much
(plus some social time outside the formal f2f of course).

Could I get a response within the next two weeks please?