Re: F2F at TPAC 2016?

[I thought I replied to this while I was on vacation, but apparently I just
left it in my drafts - sorry!]

I'm planning on being at TPAC, and I'd also love (at least a short) F2F
with whoever else will be present.  I think there's a good chance we'll
have some interesting spec changes to discuss around that time, so it could
be a great opportunity to make progress F2F.

I'm actually hoping that we'll do some sort of (possibly informal) F2F
sooner for some hacking, interop & compat testing, test writing, etc. after
the Chrome impl is ready for that (getting close!).  In particular we need
to build a shared understanding of the compat impact of the implicit
capture breaking change I'm proposing.  Anyone else interested in this, say
on the US West coast (Redmond or bay area) sometime maybe late Q2?

Rick