RE: Moving the weekly call to a different day?

I agree with Rick – I could make that time work, but the same time on any other day of the week would be better.

From: Rick Byers [mailto:rbyers@chromium.org]
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 8:52 AM
To: Scott González <scott.gonzalez@gmail.com>
Cc: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>; Patrick H. Lauke <redux@splintered.co.uk>; public-pointer-events@w3.org
Subject: Re: Moving the weekly call to a different day?

Looks like that time would work for all Google participants too.  My only concern is 8am west coast time Monday morning may make it harder to start on time (or for people to have had time to prepare before the meeting).  It looks like we could also do that time on any other day of the week if that was better for Seattle folks.