Re: Move PointerEvents and/or TouchEvents to Web Platform WG? [Was: Future of Pointer Events WG?]]

On 10/28/15 2:30 AM, Doug Schepers wrote:
> Ok, given that it won't be taken up by the Web Platform WG, what's the
> next step?
>
> 1) community group?
> 2) recharter the working group?
> 3) create a new working group?

Perhaps it would be useful to have a related call on Tuesday November 3
at the same time PEWG and TECG calls were held (11:00 Boston time).

Can the "usual suspects" make that call?

Some discussion topics that could help guide a decision on the group
admin questions include: TEv2: spec plans and implementation
status/plans; PEv2: spec plans and implementation status/plans.

Of course we could also use the call to discuss other topics and
proposals are welcome.

If there appears to be sufficient critical mass to have a call, I will
send a draft agenda to both list by November 2 at the latest.

-Thanks, AB