Re: Future of Pointer Events WG?

+public-pointer-events (did you include public-touchevents by mistake?).

Sounds like our options are:
1) Extend the PEWG charter in preparation for publishing a Level 2 REC
document
or
2) Broaden the charter of the TECG to include both touch events and pointer
events and continue work there until we have a candidate spec we want to
start down the publishing process.

Do these options effect what mailing lists we use?  Eg. if we go with #2,
can we continue to use public-pointer-events for continuity?

I do expect we'll want to publish a PE Level 2 spec within a year or so.
If that's just as easy with either option then I don't have a strong
opinion.

Rick