Re: Automating W3C Test Execution with WebDriver for Pointer Events

As James said, A Bugzilla bug[1] would be preferable. Jacob I suggest
speaking to John Jansen since he is helping move forward the microsoft
implementation and has already contributed to the WebDriver spec.

David

[1]
https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/enter_bug.cgi?comment=&component=WebDriver&product=Browser+Test%2FTools+WG&blocked=20860