Re: Automating W3C Test Execution with WebDriver for Pointer Events

When the low level actions was written when Chrome had said that they were
not going to Pointer Events so they are in need of rewrite. It also needs a
rewrite for other reasons so let me know what changes you would like to
have and I will try to accomodate them. I will be tackling this soon.

David