Re: Automating W3C Test Execution with WebDriver for Pointer Events

What we're doing in PEP is loading the existing W3C Pointer Events tests
unmodified, adding a completion callback to the test harness to expose the
test data to our test framework, then running the automated steps to
complete the test.

I think there are a few important issues to discuss:

1) Extending WebDriver to have more input support, as Rick mentioned.
2) Defining how test automation should happen within the scope of W3C tests
written by various working groups.
3) Getting browser vendors and polyfill authors to integrate the automated
tests.