Re: ACTION-149: Move the pe spec to github (with jacob and rick)

On 4/7/15 2:31 PM, Patrick H. Lauke wrote:
> On 07/04/2015 19:25, Sangwhan Moon wrote:
>> Volunteers needed? :-)

I can take the first stab (earlier today I imported one of WebApps'
specs from Hg to Github).

>>> On Apr 8, 2015, at 1:04 AM, Pointer Events Working Group Issue
>>> Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> ACTION-149: Move the pe spec to github (with jacob and rick)
>>>
>>> http://www.w3.org/2012/pointerevents/track/actions/149
>>>
>>> Assigned to: Arthur Barstow
>
> Request from the sidelines: please this time a sane folder/branch
> structure (compared to TE)

ATM, there is only the default (aka master) branch
<https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/pointerevents/branches>.

I tend to like the way some repos only use a gh-pages branch and no
master branch. However, I don't know if that's a common practice nor if
it's considered a bit `anti-social` for contributors (f.ex. to have no
`master` for PRs).

-AB