Re: Interop testing and reporting

On Fri, 2014-10-31 at 15:13 +0000, Asir Vedamuthu Selvasingh (MS OPEN
TECH) wrote:
> We will be happy to prep a draft implementation report for the WG. Philippe, looking forward to speak with you about this.

Here is one way from groups are using nowadays:

- they produce a json test result file using
 http://w3c-test.org/tools/runner/index.html
 (or a local copy)
- they add those results in
 https://github.com/w3c/test-results
- look into
 https://github.com/w3c/test-results/html
 and copy whatever you need from there to generate the report.
 the report is generated using wptreport
  https://www.npmjs.org/package/wptreport

If you generate the test results and push into the repo, I'm happy to
run the tool for you if you can't manage it.

Philippe