Re: PSA: Extensible Web Summit in Berlin September 11

On 7/9/14 4:15 PM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> [ Bcc: public-pointer-events ]

FYI, Robin reports the availability of minutes from the September 11 EWS
in Berlin:

[[
as you may know, last week the second edition of the "Extensible Web
Summit" took place in Berlin. It was fun an interesting.

The EWS is an unconference and so the topics were quite varied. Several
of them are very much related to HTML, but I won't presume of what
you're interested in and will simply link to the whole thing. Every
session was minuted. You can head to the entry point here:

http://oksoclap.com/p/ews-berlin

It contains some notes about the intro session, but more importantly if
you scroll through you will find links to the minutes for every single
other session, with helpful summaries.

Please note that it mentions "specs.webplatform.org". That web site is
in the process of being produced and isn't ready yet. I'll announce it
here when it is.

Enjoy!
]]

-Thanks Robin!