Re: Tests for asynchronous events (10.2, 11.2)

I think the issue here is that in one place the spec says got/lostpointercapture are async (sure, the table is non-normative, but still),
and then https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/pointerevents/raw-file/tip/pointerEvents.html#process-pending-pointer-capture and other places in the spec say that
in some cases the got/lostpointercapture is dispatched in more sync manner.

So, I think the non-normative table should says sync/async for got/lostpointercapture.

-Olli