Re: non-normative examples for event sequences (and diagrams?)

Sorry for the delay - just got back from vacation.

I like these two examples since they're probably the two most
common/important cases, but I don't think we need to go overboard and
"sprinkle" such examples throughout the spec.  The mouse compat case is the
most complex and is a really a superset of the general case, so I think
just having these two examples in the mouse compat is sufficient (but I
don't have a strong feeling on this).

A couple issues with the specific examples:
 - pointermove/mousemove is possible before click (and I expect some UAs to
do this more than IE does today), so we should probably add that
 - maybe adopt a regex-style syntax to indicate what events _may_ occur
(enter/leave/over/out/capture), or may be repeated (move)?

Rick