Re: "List of Pointer Events" table default actions

On 17/01/2014 17:46, Patrick H. Lauke wrote:
> On 17/01/2014 16:26, Rick Byers wrote:
>> Just to follow-up for the sake of the list: I think we all agree this
>> text could be clearer.  Patrick volunteered
>> (https://twitter.com/jacobrossi/status/408261566614614016) to propose
>> some alternate text, ideally including some simple examples.
>>
>> And for the record we're all using 'dispatch' in the same sense - "send"
>> (the kill/stop usage is less common, and not used at all in the context
>> of events AFAIK).

Not sure what the best way to do this is...is there a bugtracker where I
can attach things? (assuming it's not the done thing to send messages
with attachments on this list)

In the meantime, I had an initial thought about 5.2.1 - see the fragment
I put up on
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/48771/pointerEvents-5.2.1-patch.html
- changes naively marked with [ED]. Compare with current
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/pointerevents/raw-file/tip/pointerEvents.html#list-of-pointer-events

Patrick H. Lauke