Re: Touch-action to SVG elements

*Jacob, *do you agree that the behavior we see in IE is what we want the
spec to describe (touch-action supported on <svg> elements, but not other
types of SVG elements)?

 *Jacob/Doug*, what's the right wording to convey this precisely?  My
reading of the SVG spec is that "SVG elements" includes things like <path>,
etc.

In addition, it seems IE applies touch-action on inline-block elements
(which I think makes sense).  My reading of the CSS spec is that
inline-block isn't necessarily included with "block level elements".  Is
there a more precise term to encompass display: block and display:
inline-block?

What about the other display types that establish a BOX but aren't
themselves BLOCKS (eg. table-row, table-cell), what's the expected behavior
for them?  Sorry I'm not enough of a CSS expert to know the precise terms
we're looking for here (and it wasn't obvious to me from the CSS spec).

Thanks,
   Rick