Re: Pull Down to Refresh

I'm fairly close to having an implementation working in tip of tree Chrome.

I'm still working on exposing the exact overscroll amount
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-ZH0Jfqdj_q4vM67587xP39pVwelPL4DPmdROZ8ASAw/edit?usp=sharing>
Chrome, and tweaking the way we handle the disposition of the first touch
move
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-touchevents/2014Apr/0005.html>.

The demo is available here <http://tdresser.github.io/polymer-ui-p2r/>, but
it requires recent Chrome and does have some problems which will be
addressed by the fixes mentioned above.