Re: [pointerevents-tests] touch-action test cases from Microsoft

I've finished reviewing the tests assigned to me.  Mostly I had minor
comments.  I added a few larger issues to our issues list [1] here to be
addressed at some point in the future.  There were a couple cases where the
test seemed pretty inadequate for verifying the TA it claimed to be testing
(eg. pointerevent_pointerleave_descendants.html only verifies that some
pointerleave event happens at some point).  If we want to move this PR
forward we could just take these cases out for now and follow-up in a
future change.  It's probably most efficient to "fix" these test bugs with
a more systematic approach (see [2] for one suggestion).

Rick

[1] https://github.com/InternetExplorer/web-platform-tests/issues
[2] https://github.com/InternetExplorer/web-platform-tests/issues/7