Re: [pointerevents-tests] touch-action test cases from Microsoft

On 11/18/2013 09:59 PM, Jacob Rossi wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I've updated Microsoft's current pull request [1] with additional test cases from our team that cover various touch-action requirements, including testing aspects of the processing model. We appreciate your feedback.
>
> We're in the process of addressing the feedback from the first set of tests and will update our submission once that is complete. [2]

Here's an assignment of reviewers to tests.  It's the same as our
previous review, with the new tests added.  Everyone's comments are
welcome on any test, of course.  And if you're not on this list, please
let me know if you want to volunteer to take over responsibility for
some of the test files.

For convenience, here's a diff so you can see which of the tests are new
since last time:
https://gist.github.com/mbrubeck/10757662/revisions

Rick:
pointerevent_capture.html
pointerevent_gotpointercapture_before_first_pointerevent.html
pointerevent_releasepointercapture_events_to_original_target.html
pointerevent_releasepointercapture_invalid_pointerid.html
pointerevent_setpointercapture_invalid_pointerid.html
pointerevent_button_attribute_mouse.html
pointerevent_change-touch-action-onpointerdown_touch.html
pointerevent_lostpointercapture_is_first.html
pointerevent_pointerdown.html
pointerevent_pointerleave_descendant_over.html
pointerevent_pointerleave_descendants.html
pointerevent_pointerout_received_once.html

Cathy:
pointerevent_pointercancel_touch.html
pointerevent_pointerenter.html
pointerevent_pointerenter_does_not_bubble.html
pointerevent_pointerenter_nohover.html
pointerevent_pointerleave_does_not_bubble.html
pointerevent_pointermove_pointertype.html
pointerevent_releasecapture_onpointercancel.html
pointerevent_releasecapture_onpointerup.html
pointerevent_setpointercapture_inactive_button.html
pointerevent_setpointercapture_relatedtarget.html
pointerevent_styles.css
pointerevent_touch-action-auto-css_touch.html
pointerevent_touch-action-illegal.html

Art:
pointerevent_pointerleave_mouse.html
pointerevent_pointerleave_pen.html
pointerevent_pointerleave_touch.html
pointerevent_pointertype_mouse.html
pointerevent_pointertype_pen.html
pointerevent_pointertype_touch.html
pointerevent_touch-action-inherit_child-auto-child-none_touch.html
pointerevent_touch-action-inherit_child-none_touch.html
pointerevent_touch-action-inherit_child-pan-x-child-pan-x_touch.html
pointerevent_touch-action-inherit_child-pan-x-child-pan-y_touch.html
pointerevent_touch-action-inherit_highest-parent-none_touch.html
pointerevent_touch-action-inherit_parent-none_touch.html

Matt:
pointerevent_pointermove_isprimary_same_as_pointerdown.html
pointerevent_pointerover.html
pointerevent_support.js
pointerevent_pointerout.html
pointerevent_pointerup.html
pointerevent_touch-action-keyboard.html
pointerevent_touch-action-mouse.html
pointerevent_touch-action-none-css_touch.html
pointerevent_touch-action-pan-x-css_touch.html
pointerevent_touch-action-pan-x-pan-y-pan-y_touch.html
pointerevent_touch-action-pan-x-pan-y_touch.html
pointerevent_touch-action-pan-y-css_touch.html