No calls until we have sufficient topics

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 07:09:02 -0500
To: "public-pointer-events@w3.org" <public-pointer-events@w3.org>
Hi All,

I don't think we have sufficient topics for a call on December 10 so we
won't have a call today.

Until we have some sufficient topics (e.g. new info on the tests, new
info re implementations, bugs to discuss, etc.), I don't intend to
schedule a call. As such, assume "no call" unless a draft agenda is sent
to the list (at least one day before our regular call).

-Thanks, Art