Re: Impact of pointer capture on pointerover/pointerout events

This makes sense, thank you.  Do you think it's worth adding a note to this
effect - the reasoning is a little subtle (but the behavior is intuitive so
maybe it's not necessary).

Sounds like we just need to add a 'not' to the description in the test (
https://github.com/InternetExplorer/web-platform-tests/blob/ddffbdc5edd63c972b9ee42df1f161fc17778125/pointerevents/capture.html#L16),
and ideally expand the test to validate this.

Rick